Long lasting stirrer with electronic feed-back speed control. This stirrer is well suited for all stirring needs of moderate viscosity in any laboratory, either professional or classroom. The use of the instrument is advantageous where the speed adjustment of stirring processes has to be reproducible -such as when test series have to be carried out one after the other under comparable conditions, and when parallel experiments with several stirrers must be made simultaneously. The speed is steplessly adjustable from 50 to 1600 rpm. The electronic feed-back type of control guarantees exact control and high precision so fluctuations in the viscosity of the media being stirred will not occur.
The stirrer has a hollow shaft with a 10.5 mm bore and a heavy chrome plated chuck to avoid corrosion.
The economic and powerful stirring motor for every days lab work.
Due to its slim design the stirrer is well suited for series of tests.
- Quick-release chuck
- Overload & overheat protection
- Hollow shaft
- Continuously adjustable speed
- Modell: R 50
- Model of stirrer: overhead stirrer
- Torque over Entire Speed Range: 50 Ncm
- Stirring quantity, max (H2O): 100 lit
- Viscosity, max.: 30.000 mPas
- Speed range max. (stirrer): 1600 rpm
- Speed range min (stirrer): 50 rpm
- Capacity of chuck: 1,0-10,5 mm
- Chuck type: keyless
- Hollow Shaft: Yes
- Controller: internal
- Nominal rating (input): 120 Watt
- Power supply: 230VAC 50Hz, 115VAC 60Hz
- Weight: 2,3 Kg
- Width (stirrer): 65mm
- Height (stirrer): 200 mm
- Depth (stirrer): 120mm
- Protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP42
- Overheat protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Motor type: DC
- Shaft rotation: CCW
- Operation mode: Short-time duty
- Certification: CE
Required in addition, Propeller stirrer, Pedestal Stand, Crossover Clamp