INCI: Lepidium sativum sprout extract (and) Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract (and) Pullulan (and) Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan (and) Caesalpinia Spinosa
Triple Action Against Pollution
- It immediately shields the skin against particulate matter
- It fortiﬁes the skin’s own defense mechanism in the short-term by activating detoxiﬁcation enzymes
- It protects the skin in the long-term by preventing epigenetic changes that are caused by pollution
Depolluphane EpiPlus consists of an organic cress sprout extract and an artichoke extract that are combined with a smart polysaccharide complex in order to protect the skin against pollution.
Environmental pollution is one of the main contributing factors towards skin aging and a dull complexion. Pol- lution causes the formation of free radicals in the skin that lead to cell damage, inﬂammation and accelerated skin aging.
In addition, recent research has shown that pollution in- ﬂuences the epigenetic signature of cells. Consequently, it is also important to prevent these long-term effects of pollution.
The cress sprouts that are used in the production of Depolluphane EpiPlus contain sulforaphane. This is a molecule that promotes cellular detoxiﬁcation and the production of antioxidant enzymes. The smart poly- saccharide complex shields the skin from environmental pollution and strengthens the skin barrier to ensure a more resilient skin. In a placebo-controlled clinical study, it shielded the skin against atmospheric pollution and facilitated the removal of microparticles. The artichoke extract prevents epigenetic changes that are caused by pollution in skin cells.
Working together, these components protect the skin from the immediate, short-term and long-term effects of pollution.
- Prevents skin from epigenetic changes
- Shields skin against particulate matter
- Activates the skin’s detoxiﬁcation system
- Anti-pollution formulas
- Detox city creams
- Protective day creams and foundations Formulating with Depolluphane EpiPlu
Recommended use level: 1 – 2 %